Alex Jones III

Brett Coley bcoley at us.ibm.com
Thu Sep 22 16:41:17 CDT 2005






Ah yes...

I remember his public access TV show in
Austin,and the running battles with the other
shows, such as it was.  At the time (mid to
late 90's) he was all over the place,
concerned with NWO, black helicopters,
HAARP, TACMARS, the usual suspects.

I didn't find his twitchy style that entertaining,
but it was slightly amusing to hear a 5 minute
rant on conspiracy-controlled-media
followed by 5 minutes of reading from
the NY Times and WSJ.

As for biography, I think he was the
son of a local dentist, and set up in a
couple of businesses off and on.  I want to
say he owned a janitorial service and a
some sort of art gallery, but I could be
misremembering on the art gallery part.
This was way before his talk radio days.

Best,
Brett
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://waste.org/pipermail/pynchon-l/attachments/20050922/da6dc1c2/attachment.html>


More information about the Pynchon-l mailing list