looking for trouble

Ghetta Life ghetta_outta at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 3 08:47:59 CDT 2006

Your point was a muddle.

Kraft called for a ceasefire on Rob's behalf on an issue that Kraft had
raised against Rob.  Carvill declined to honor Kraft's request (his
perogative).  Of course you removed from this post the question you brought
up:

What part of "ceasefire" (requested by the presumed injured party for whom
John is so incensed) do you not understand?

The complaints against Doug have no equivalency.  I never asked for a
ceasefire, nor did Doug.  And I never "complained" except to say that Doug
wasn't worth the effort I was expending to answer his idiocy.  Thus your
moralizing muddle.

Ghetta