Doorstop tradition revived in Russia

jd wescac at gmail.com
Thu Aug 10 12:07:54 CDT 2006

Also, given the political climate in Russia, I would say that it's
possible that while some critics probably did find it to be trash,
some may have said it out of fear...  something to consider, at least,
but I guess that's even worse than trying to dissect a 1000 page book
from nothing but a one-page blurb.