America's Drunkest Cities

robinlandseadel at comcast.net robinlandseadel at comcast.net
Wed Aug 23 15:34:55 CDT 2006

Winners in our "Who Is The Drunkist P-lister" contest will include (but are not necessarily limited to):

Category #1: Most chemically altered/toxic starlet.
Division #420: Organics and other psychotropic frauds---the Woody Harrelson memorial brain-pan award.
CHP # MD20/20: Driving while blind and landing in a book. Soon to be tossed towards Mel Gibson, who's constantly lurking here anyway.

Winners receive a year-long subscription to "Modern Drunkard".
http://www.moderndrunkardmagazine.com/

Gentlemen, start your tankyards!
From: Paul Mackin <paul.mackin at verizon.net>