Life Magazine 1966

Steven mcquaryq at comcast.net
Sat Aug 26 14:46:46 CDT 2006

	I was twelve in '66 and read Popular Science closely -- it also had
a futuristic bent back then.  Do you recall all the promo for the
rotary combustion engine?  It was supposed to hearken a new age of
efficiency  --  I don't think smog was even an issue then.  I went to
the UC in Riverside in the early mid '70s and had a friend from
Altadena, lovely town.  It's all in the hills, isn't it?

	And isn't the San Narciso Pynchon web page maintained from the
Pomona Colleges?

	Steve-- were you brought up something like Frenesi?