ATD SPOILER p 262-269

robinlandseadel at comcast.net robinlandseadel at comcast.net
Mon Dec 4 21:34:32 CST 2006

From: pynchonoid <pynchonoid at yahoo.com>
> SPOILER
> scroll down

> Sheer speculation (perhaps dangerous in this crowd)
> but I wonder if Pynchon's niece had any influence on
> these passages with Lake, Deuce, Sloat.
>
> Reminds me of Frenesi and Brock in Vineland, but
> rougher.

What I wonder, in revolving over the four corners in
four corners, is  this sequence related, in any way
to the occult overtones of the Brigidier Pudding sex
scene, and Geli Tripping's A. E. Waite spell/orgasm
in GR? Some how, the summonimg of directions
comes to mind. There is an even freakier scene
later on in the book with similar resonances.