ATD & Holocaust

pynchonoid pynchonoid at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 15 10:17:07 CST 2006

I'm still slowing working my way through the novel,
wondering when genocide will rear its ugly head.

I don't suppose there's anything in there about
European powers in Africa, Asia, and elsewhere,
pursuing policies that might be seen to prefigure the
Nazi Holocaust, by an author, say, like Sven Lindqvist
in his book, "Exterminate All the Brutes": One Man's
Odyssey into the Heart of Darkness and the Origins of
European Genocide

<http://www.amazon.com/Exterminate-All-Brutes-Darkness-European/dp/1565843592/sr=8-1/qid=1166199333/ref=pd_bbs_1/002-1006511-2509652?ie=UTF8&s=books>