introduction

David Morris fqmorris at gmail.com
Thu Dec 21 16:55:07 CST 2006

If there was ever a p-lister that deserved filtering from an inbox it
might be you, especially if, as it seems you will be doing, make your
"Pynchon-related" posts all about proselytizing.

David Morris

On 12/21/06, friend tom <telecomtom at gmail.com> wrote:
< I am not a lurker. I have one purpose, and I am open about it: To
help you find Christ and to bring Him into your lives.