anarchy, short & sweet with a german accent

Dave Monroe monropolitan at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 23 11:55:17 CST 2006


Now work all that back couple/six decades ...

--- mikebailey at speakeasy.net wrote:

> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0KECcfKViog
> 
> paging down the comments, we find the video's
> creator voicing this amusing and hopeful thought:
> Just today I saw Angela Merkel in TV, and as
> everytime I see her, I felt the urge to slap her in
> the face. But thats an improvement. Her predecessor
> Gerhard Schröder, woke in me the urge to punch him
> in the face. And the guy before him Helmut Kohl, I
> just wanted to beat with a stick... So I guess
> politics in Germany is getting better... :/

__________________________________________________
Do You Yahoo!?
Tired of spam?  Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around 
http://mail.yahoo.com 



More information about the Pynchon-l mailing list