jazz info

Will Layman willlayman at comcast.net
Sat Feb 4 11:15:00 CST 2006

The two we discussed here were the new concert recording of monk with trane, carnegie hall on blue note, and a newly discovered recording of parker and gillespie at town hall in 1946.  Both great.  Also rhere I a sort of new coltrane from 1965 called One Up, One Down that is graet lateish trane.

will layman