breaking it down

Paul Mackin paul.mackin at verizon.net
Sat Jul 15 13:05:46 CDT 2006

On Jul 15, 2006, at 1:40 PM, David Meury wrote:

> Tom, Tom, Tom ...
>
> I'll pay you, like, double the retail price if you
> just send me a copy NOW.  I won't tell anybody.
>
> Your friend,
>
> Dave

Wonder if one ordered a copy from Amazon today and didn't ask for
super saver delivery they might accidently send out a copy early.

Sometimes they jump the gun a little in order to meet some kind of
deadline, impress wall street, or something.

Think I'll go ahead with my cataract surgery earlier than planned so
as to be ready for the 992 page race through "Main Purposes of
Fiction." (for want of a better title)