ATD: "against the day"

kelber at mindspring.com kelber at mindspring.com
Sun Jul 23 18:37:53 CDT 2006

You've obviously forgotten all the craven posturing by the Democrats to reclaim the "faith initiative" after the pundits claimed Kerry had lost on the "faith issue."  It was a putrid period, but mercifully short-lived.  I think they were mostly quoting Matthew. Trashing the Democrats don't make you a Republican.

Laura