Ethical Questions

kent mueller artkm at execpc.com
Sat Jun 17 12:32:57 CDT 2006

Gobbletygoop is what you use to remove gobbledegook, ask any up-to-date
Policy Mechanic. This is one of the wonderful new metaphysical products just
hitting the market, thanks to almost five years of research under the Bush
administration's Nonfactual Science Initiative.

Another is the amazing new aerosol Wall-B-Gone...

Kent Mueller

Visit KM art's web site at http://my.execpc.com/~artkm/