Powers on Omega Minor

Ya Sam takoitov at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 19 07:02:06 CDT 2006


I don't think it's the same guy.


>From: "David Casseres" <david.casseres at gmail.com>
>To: "Dave Monroe" <monropolitan at yahoo.com>
>CC: "Ya Sam" <takoitov at hotmail.com>, pynchon-l at waste.org
>Subject: Re: Re: Powers on Omega Minor
>Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2006 21:42:26 -0700
>
>Is this the same Verhaeghen who wrote a series of fairly conventional
>detective novels some years ago?  The European critics were excited
>about him, I gather, but his writing style didn't come across in the
>translations I read.
>
>On 9/18/06, Dave Monroe <monropolitan at yahoo.com> wrote:
>>Y'all DO keep us updated on this, okay?  Thanks!
>>
>>--- Ya Sam <takoitov at hotmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> > "The book's translation to English, with publication
>> > by Dalkey Archive Press, is expected in 2007.
>> > Publication in German by Eichborn Press is due
>> > out mid-2006.
>>
>>__________________________________________________
>>Do You Yahoo!?
>>Tired of spam?  Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around
>>http://mail.yahoo.com
>>

_________________________________________________________________
Express yourself instantly with MSN Messenger! Download today it's FREE! 
http://messenger.msn.click-url.com/go/onm00200471ave/direct/01/




More information about the Pynchon-l mailing list