Pynchon and baseball

kelber at mindspring.com kelber at mindspring.com
Wed Apr 18 20:54:52 CDT 2007

It's not the same as omitting to mention Einstein in ATD.  Presuambly baseball just bores the shit out of him.  My husband says various men at work will come up to him and say "how do you like those Mets/Yankees/etc.?" and he'll tell them he's not into baseball at which point most of them will shame-facedly admit that they aren't either.

Laura