Borges's best ?

Ya Sam takoitov at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 30 12:46:34 CDT 2007

There is a novel which is a sort of attributed to Borges, but it's so fuzzy
that it would be safe to say that Borges is for the most part a short story
writer (not to mention the loads of nonfiction: essays, reviews, articles
etc.)

In my opinion his best story collections are: Ficciones and El Aleph. My
favourite stories are: The Immortal, The Library of Babel, The Garden of
Forking Paths, The Aleph, Tlon, Uqbar, Orbis Tertius.