ATDTDA (RIP)

David Morris fqmorris at gmail.com
Thu Jul 5 09:11:21 CDT 2007

On 7/4/07, Ya Sam <takoitov at hotmail.com> wrote:
>>Dave Monroe:  But slowdowns, stoppages, what have you, happen
hereperiodically.  Summer, esp. impending holidays, certainly don't
help.

> I agree. Besides, this section isn't that exciting, but there is something to look forward to: time travel, the harmonica school and the subdesertine voyage. David Morris was doing a great job, so the lack of response must be frustrating for him, but it's inevitable, especially considering the time of the year.

Well, I don't think I've been doing such a "great job," for which I
again apologize.  I'll be posting more today.  But, yes, Summertime is
a big part of my own tardiness.  Yesterday WAS the 4th of July, after
all.  If my hosting had been only one week long, it might have gone
away all together....

David Morris