atdtda: 31 - pg 882

Bekah Bekah0176 at sbcglobal.net
Sat May 3 13:28:11 CDT 2008

Jesus said to them, 'When you make the two one, and when you make the
inside like the outside and the outside like the inside, and the
above like the below, and when you make the male and the female one
and the same, so that the male not be male nor the female female;
then you will enter the Kingdom.' - Gospel of Thomas, logoi 22 http://
www.gnosis.org/naghamm/gthlamb.html

Bekah

homepage.mac.com/bekker2/Menu40.html