(Almost) NP

Ian Livingston igrlivingston at gmail.com
Thu May 8 13:45:08 CDT 2008

I say it again, It all starts with V.  and it all refers back to that
starting point.  The stories apply shading to the overwhelming talent of the
man, but the real work starts at the point of the V., thus a reader who
starts there will have a much more rewarding experience if they enter with
enough openness, information and memory space.  btw, this reader seems like
someone who might recently have read an essay by David Foster Wallace.  The
essay appears in his collection, Consider the Lobster.  The collection is a
very worthy read.