NP: Volunteer, Donate, or "Get Out of the Way if You Won't Lend a Hand"

Henry scuffling at gmail.com
Mon May 12 13:30:44 CDT 2008

Enough is enough!  Volunteer or donate, please.  A-and if you're gonna
donate,
why not show people that we P-listers care. (They already know that we are,
and keep, cool.)

I may have been around the block, but I haven't stopped believing that
important political change is possible, even within the system. It seems
like there's opportunity for big social changes every 40 years (20's,
60's...) and I don't want to wait another 40.  I support Barack Obama
because he has the right ideas and I believe that he can win against big
right-wing money.

Please take a minute to check out my page and join me in supporting Barack
by making a donation of any size to my fundraising page:

http://my.barackobama.com/page/outreach/view/main/PListe4Obama

Thanks.

HENRY MU
Information, Media, and Technology Consultant

http://www.urdomain.us/scuffling.htm