NP: With Me, It's All or Nuthin'

Henry scuffling at gmail.com
Tue May 13 13:21:13 CDT 2008

I agree, Bryan, ya bulb ya.  This is why I refrain from unconsidered email
in the office, but I insist on email when I need to CMA.

I'm sorry, but I hadn't been aware that Chomsky had so thoroughly renounced
the 2-party; he's so much more than that!  I'm against the 2-party, but I've
had enough of Bush, so no matter what, I need to help beat McCain!

Bryan, we're not that far apart.  My apologies if I've been argumentative
(it's my Meyer Briggs ENTP nature :-).  I just can't keep seeing the worst
ruin this world because of good people insisting on the best and continually
getting the worst.  When the good starts, I'll push for the best.

HENRY MUSIKAR
Information, Media, and Technology Consultant

http://my.barackobama.com/page/outreach/view/main/PListe4Obama