Dick Martin Octogenarihexated

Mark Kohut markekohut at yahoo.com
Sun May 25 20:00:45 CDT 2008

Books written on just that one year........Newsweek (or Time) cover story...............
  what a year........created my paranoia..............probably firmed TRPs into part of
  the genius that was GR..............................

Bekah <Bekah0176 at sbcglobal.net> wrote:
  Congratulations on what must have been a very difficult endeavor,  Laura  - I don't think I'd be up to it.
  In other more or less related news  - we're discussing James Baldwin and Eldridge Cleaver on another list and so a bit ago I was watching video clips of Carmichael,  Brown and Seale (Black Panthers) speak at a Free Huey rally.   Same year that Laugh-In came out - my god that was an incredible year -  1968  - from Khe Sahn to the Beatles White Album.
  I was 20 years old and now I wonder that we weren't all crazy - maybe we were.

  Bekah