Velvet Underground

Henry Musikar scuffling at gmail.com
Sun Apr 26 09:47:10 CDT 2009

I love Ode to Nappy!  Sprechstimme at its best!  When I ran the record
department in a department store, I used to play the Rolling Stones' "Star
Star," which was about a groupie, and should have been title "Star-fucker,"
as that was the word repeated in the refrain.  I was betting on, and was
correct that the people who would be offended by the word would also dislike
the music enough to not listen carefully enough to discern the word.

Speaking of music... it's easier than ever to listen to KCUF on any computer
that has Flash and an internet connection:
http://www.shoutcast.com/shoutcast_player?stationid=109516

Henry Musikar
Sr. IT Consultant
http://astore.amazon.com/tdcoccamsaxe-20/