Martin Amis - Islamophobic? Moi?

rich richard.romeo at gmail.com
Sun Aug 30 10:12:29 CDT 2009

Amis has said some of his words were ill-considered but the general
sense I get from all his statements re: islam is his focus on radical
islam which I don't see how anyone can really defend for a variety of
reasons.

Regardless of what Amis believes I was directing folks to the story
and see what they think.

rich