VLVL(12) pgs 226-238

Michael Bailey michael.lee.bailey at gmail.com
Thu Feb 26 09:04:18 CST 2009

 Bekah  wrote:

> Not so many good allusions or stuff to annotate so here's a little synopsis
> with what seem to me to be the highlights noted.

see, I swear I think there is some drug imbued into the pages of this
book to make it hard to analyse!  While saying that there weren't
references you still went ahead and made some very nice references!

> Who is Dr. Elasmo and what does he want with Atman?

Looking at this question again, who, we might wonder, is Weed Atman?

--- "From the foregoing it is intuitively obvious that..." a phrase
that also appears in AtD, doesn't it, Yashmeen to Reef and sends him
to dreamland...
...and similarly to how Webb in AtD was radicalized, ole Weed is just
walkin' along thinking about theorems and sees a kid being clubbed...
"from the foregoing it is intuitively obvious" --- when he sees that
injustice, his mathematical mind applies to possible solutions.

--
 - "He's a king mixer.  He hates group unity, so he gets everyone at
it." - Paul, about his grandfather