Pynchon blurbs, wittily, Einstein on The Middle East.

Michael Bailey michael.lee.bailey at gmail.com
Mon Jun 1 13:30:09 CDT 2009

Einstein was offered the Presidency of Israel?  And declined? (I learn
from the review)

that would have been an interesting ride!

Maybe the reason for the blurb was a simpatico feeling for somebody
else who chose not to become more of a public figure than he already
was?

--
"What's the story, morning glory?  What's the word, hummingbird?" -
from Bye Bye Birdie