Bloom on BM

Mark Kohut markekohut at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 15 21:26:51 CDT 2009

In a Barnes & Noble college textbook store outside of NY,
I found some big literary anthology with critics. In the store I read a moving-enough
essay by Bloom on a reread of Lot 49. A reread set in the 00s after/during the buildup?
to the Iraq war.....he nicely linked the paranoia then to the paranoia in the novella....he wrote
of how this novella has lawys spoken to the paranopia of the times.....

I thought this essay would be in one of his books and be easy to find. I didn't try as
hard as I could, but it isn't easy to find......

For What It is Worth.

Mark