NP - Frank Miller's Charlie Brown
Dave Monroe
against.the.dave at gmail.com
Thu Mar 12 11:25:04 CDT 2009
On Thu, Mar 12, 2009 at 10:02 AM, Henry Musikar <scuffling at gmail.com> wrote:
> Um, David, maybe your message below was a good example of the "you two
> DavM's." There are you two DavM's, and it was just a little interesting to
> me that Dave and David posted the same page to different places. I meant
> and wrote nothing derogatory, David. Take a deep breath and calm down,
> please.
It's always interesting to me. Esp. when it happens in the same
place. 'Cos David, like Robt., eiher ignores my posts, or pretends
not to have seen them, but given how (t)he(y)'ll often clearly respond
in some fashion, oblique or otherwise, insulting or otherwise, I know
it's all a front. Again, soory if y'all got caught in the crossfire,
but it's difficult for me not to prove myself right from time to time
...
On occasion, we actually have worked quite well in concert, even if we
won't admit it. And, again, we obviously have similar interests.
Ditto Robt. The hostility, however, I can't explain, as it's not
mine, so ...
Again, sorry to all caught in the crossfire here, I knew what'd happen, so ...
More information about the Pynchon-l
mailing list