Character (WAS: COL49 - Chap 2: San Narciso as a circuit board)

David Morris fqmorris at gmail.com
Fri May 15 14:40:28 CDT 2009

Sorry for the mistaken attribution.  Please don't take it as
intentional slight.  Another feminist did make this remark not too far
back.  I think gay men would have reason to take offense with GR as
well.

Our speculations about Pynchon's writing process differ.  Like I said,
I'm not gunna do "does to/does not."  Enough said.

David Morris