Assange, Conspiracy, and Pynchon

bandwraith at aol.com bandwraith at aol.com
Wed Dec 15 08:26:25 CST 2010

Thanks.Fascinating. Of course, any one of
us, in the sense that our identites are
constructed from variious parts- from genes
to organs, to groups of connected neurons,
etc., are also conspiracies, of a sort  There is
self-similarity across scales. Perhaps it goes
without saying that it is necessary to deal
with the forces at work on the individual level-
greed, dependency, laziness, &etc., that foster
the convenience known as US, whatever
particular US anyone may be materially part
of- if any new utopian, conspiracy-free,
alternative society is to emerge from the
ashes.

Not that there aren't complementary forces
on the individual level at work to balance the
above, that won't come to the fore when the
"shackles of the oppressors" are finally
thrown off, but.... we all need to get and be
laid (or whatever set you aspin) once in
awhile, and walk away smiling.