(l NP ) great speech Mr Obama

rich richard.romeo at gmail.com
Fri Sep 3 10:03:21 CDT 2010

friends

i just read alot of JG Ballard. that really makes me feel better

time and space terrorism, mineral and motorway pornography, exhausted
minds and environments, dead astronauts orbiting a dying world in dead
capsules, bio-art, sleep, deserted cities of the heart, and an
abandoned century

go for it
rich