Top 100 Science-Fiction, Fantasy Books

kelber at mindspring.com kelber at mindspring.com
Mon Aug 15 09:53:30 CDT 2011

Doris Lessing had her sci-fi/fantasy phase, during which she wrote the Canopus in Argos: Archives series.  I was one of the loyal fans of her earlier work (and a fan of hard-science science fiction) who cringed at the thought of her wasting her talents on fantasy fiction - but I've always wondered about the books in the back of my mind.  Anyone read them?

Laura