bad ass pynchon photo shoot

Ed Moore edmoorester at gmail.com
Wed Nov 9 00:58:11 CST 2011


That is lovely.

I got the comic book for "The Odyssey" last year and this site has a pic of the sirens who look "fishy". ;)

http://one-page-reviews.blogspot.com/2010/11/review-odyssey-marvel-illustrated-roy.html

ed
On Nov 8, 2011, at 4:20 PM, Werner Presber wrote:

> “  (...) First she bade us avoid the voice of the wondrous Sirens, and their flowery meadow. [160] Me alone she bade to listen to their voice; but do ye bind me with grievous bonds, that I may abide fast where I am, upright in the step of the mast, and let the ropes be made fast at the ends to the mast itself; and if I implore and bid you to loose me, then do ye tie me fast with yet more bonds.’
> 
> Am 08.11.2011 um 09:13 schrieb Ed Moore:
> 
>> bad ass pynchon photo shoot
>> 
>> http://www.reddit.com/r/pics/comments/m40sf/ti84_like_a_boss/
>> 
>> ed
> 




More information about the Pynchon-l mailing list