final note from the desk of a psilo-overman

Kai Frederik Lorentzen lorentzen at hotmail.de
Wed Feb 22 02:18:14 CST 2012

>  Hillman is harder to read than Jung.

Not my experience.

Jung writes a little, well, unstructured. Which is OK but not easy to read.

Hillman is the better writer.
He comes - as far as possible in this area of research - straight to the point.

After he recently died, I read his last book: "A Terrible Love of War" from 2004.

Especially in context of "Gravity's Rainbow", I can recommend the book highly.