a euphemism... Real Scars

Markekohut markekohut at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 2 13:46:26 CDT 2012

Paul M. Asks:

I thought of that robber baron capitalist from my city, Andrew Carnegie. Who also gave a fig about human improvement while he believed driving down labor costs was best way to more profit....libraries for all...if you survived poverty and the life-shortening work.

I was reminded of Carnegie & Frick very often in this section.

And here we have TRP showing us how we can self-justify our inhumanity.