Fwd: Misc.

David Morris fqmorris at gmail.com
Sun Nov 4 10:04:19 CST 2012

BTW, I think Pop Art, undeniably still very much influential, has led to a
degradation of art.  It celebrates crass, and is based in cynicism. It is
also essentially meta-art: the value of the object is conceptual, not the
object's own qualities.

I know I sound a retro conservative, but I think I'm looking forward to
something better than what now is.