Intelli-jest

Bled Welder bledwelder at gmail.com
Sun Nov 11 01:22:07 CST 2012

You don't even know you're from Mars, do you, you senseless dry spirit.
 You've forgotten your heritage, you've forgotten who you are.  And now you
are going to spend the next six thousand earth years coming after me.

Because you are asleep.  You are a machine.  You are not conscious.  And
what I do, is, I awaken the beautiful spirits.

You don't like that you stupid twisted dreaming digit from the center of
planets.  Just the center, that's all you know.  You are unaware of the
grandness of extension.