No novels from Roth anymore

Bled Welder bledwelder at gmail.com
Sun Nov 11 11:19:06 CST 2012

Excuse me for falling asleep for fifteen minutes your majesty,  I sleep
little anymore.

I doubt Matthew was talking about square boxes.

Perhaps perfect hexagons, and pentagons.  Yes we can see into the text.  We
can read, you mothership goddess.  You gave birth to us, and here we are.

We don't need no fucking boxes.  I want fucking hexagons.  I want to eat
fucking hexagons.  I am fucking hungry over here on this planet!

I can't wait to one day give birth to you, you deserve life, you Alice in
Wonderland wonderhexafuckal.