english major?

Don Antenen dantenen at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 29 17:24:02 CDT 2012


I was a high school drop-out who avoided school of any kind and fell in love with Pynchon on my own (reading V. was somewhat of a religious experience for me). Now, I've returned to school, with much uncertainty. I study classics at Penn, and this semester I'm taking an English course that's loaded with Pynchon lovers, despite the course not covering Pynchon at all. It's curious...

I know a few other Pynchon-heads. My dad is the most devoted. He just finished GR for the second time.

all the best,
Don

ps. I wish the digest list showed names and subjects. It's very hard for me to participate without either of those things, and there are too many messages for me to take them individually. I've been on this list for years, but I stopped participating when the digest got messed up.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://waste.org/pipermail/pynchon-l/attachments/20120929/f7a936a4/attachment.html>


More information about the Pynchon-l mailing list