Oliver Stone (was:Pauper and Sweatshop Fallacies)

Henry M scuffling at gmail.com
Wed Jan 16 09:46:18 CST 2013

Sorry, Joseph, but you're wrong. There was no threat from Iraq, so it would
not fall under the rubric of doing some harm to strangers to protect
familiars.  That's the problem with absolutists; they try to cram
everything into too few boxes.  I'm not talking about retaliation.  I'm
talking about terrible decisions that must be made by responsible people,
e.g. to blow a plane that is heading toward the World Trade Center out the
sky.  Things would be much better around the world if we'd been able to do
that, but the mantra of "NEVER do ANY harm" would have forbidden it.

Yours truly,
Henry Musikar, CISSP
http://astore.amazon.com/tdcoccamsaxe-20