Group Read: BLEEDING EDGE: The Cutting Edge
Markekohut
markekohut at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 15 05:04:02 CDT 2013
Very Pynchononian vision, I suggest. Smile. Peace.
Sent from my iPad
On Sep 14, 2013, at 10:37 PM, David Morris <fqmorris at gmail.com> wrote:
> One of the historically best features of the P-list has been its anarchy. No moderators. No rules? Mob rule? At least no guns. But lots of flames, mostly in past days.
>
> I have to admit that I succeeded in being ejected from the P-list once, for causing crankiness in our online host. My exile lasted about an hour. Go Ask Alice about anonymity's fun.
>
> I reject the role of leader in this new group read. What I have tried to offer is my experience in group reads (GRs) here from many years back. Not rushing it is my advice. What is the hurry. But the SPOILER alert allows for exuberance unbearable. And P-list terrorist are really just puppies needing love.
>
> In the words of a better voice,
> Love,
> David Morris
>
> On Saturday, September 14, 2013, Mark Kohut wrote:
>> The people have spoken. Morris is a natural leader.
>> Another vote then: for short host bursts---I just thought of it this way after seeing how many short chapters there were--
>> and did think it might be easier for the real lives we also lead.
>>
>> BUT, Morris suggests hostings of @a week at time---5--6 chapters, maybe?
>>
>> Polls are open again.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://waste.org/pipermail/pynchon-l/attachments/20130915/65ee50b0/attachment.html>
More information about the Pynchon-l
mailing list