BEBE
Keith Davis
kbob42 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 18 11:47:57 CDT 2013
And I repeat, see what a little can do?
On Wed, Sep 18, 2013 at 12:12 PM, Tyler Wilson <tbsqrd at hotmail.com> wrote:
> I think we should just drop the acronym and call it, simply:
>
> "The BLEED OUT"
>
> Or perhaps, complexly:
>
> "Bleeding Edge: Exsanguination + Rumination" = BEER
>
> --
> T
>
> > Date: Tue, 17 Sep 2013 12:09:00 -0500
> > Subject: Re: BEBE
> > From: against.the.dave at gmail.com
> > To: pynchon-l at waste.org
> > CC: markekohut at yahoo.com
>
> >
> > On 9/17/13, Dave Monroe <against.the.dave at gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > > Bleedin' Edgy Bleeding Edge
> >
> > ... or, rather, Bleeding Edge Bleedin' Edgy.
> >
> > I insist.
> >
> > Thanks.
> >
> > Now to find teh group read sign up list ...
>
--
www.innergroovemusic.com
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://waste.org/pipermail/pynchon-l/attachments/20130918/82a55228/attachment.html>
More information about the Pynchon-l
mailing list