New fiction from Thomas Pynchon Blood on the tracks (The Economist)
Robin Landseadel
robinlandseadel at comcast.net
Mon Sep 30 14:44:26 CDT 2013
New 'round these parts, I see.
On Sep 30, 2013, at 12:41 PM, Lemuel Underwing wrote:
> Um... Why all the reposts Dave? I woke up and had 8 new emails from
> you... i appreciate you sharin stuff, man I really do, but it seems
> like you're kinda just spamming on purpose....?
>
>
> On Sun, Sep 29, 2013 at 11:35 PM, Dave Monroe <against.the.dave at gmail.com
> > wrote:
> On 9/29/13, Mark Kohut <mark.kohut at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > The Economist (@TheEconomist)
> > 9/29/13, 8:05 AM
> > "Bleeding Edge", Thomas Pynchon's new book, adds nothing to the
> shock and
> > delight of his earlier work econ.st/1eIiVrV
>
> http://www.economist.com/blogs/prospero/2013/09/new-fiction-thomas-pynchon
> -
> Pynchon-l / http://www.waste.org/mail/?list=pynchon-l
>
-
Pynchon-l / http://www.waste.org/mail/?list=pynchon-l
More information about the Pynchon-l
mailing list