I have the cancer

Dave Monroe against.the.dave at gmail.com
Mon Jun 30 21:42:55 CDT 2014

... do not want to discuss details, but, to quote my doctors, I am "being
treated for a cure," so ... so here 's to hoping for another couple of
decades (?!) here with y'all, please do keep in touch, do forgive me for
not having kept up w BE (or caught up w IV et al), but thanks for nigh unto
a score (?!) year's worth of friendship (or even foe ship), you've gotten
me through jobs, (and, for the past four years) unemployment, relationships
(or, for rather longer, the lack thereof), the guardianship (and eventual
debilitating mental illness, alas) of one brother, the death (a litle over
a year ago, @ the same hospital he was born at, where my father worked in
the 70s, and where I am currently undergoing treatment) of another, world
events major or otherwise, four (!!!) New Pynchon novels published during
the lifetime of this list, four plus a collection of short stories
published prior, essays, introductions, reviews, blurbs, liner notes,
teevee voiceovers (?!), teevee appearances (...), letters apocryphal o r
otherwise, ditto interviews, scholarship (published or otherwise),
documentaries, films inspired by, and a bona fide fully authorized
forthcoming film adaptation (!!!) ...

Y'all even got me cited (in a good way), see p. 95 of
http://us.macmillan.com/pynchonandphilosophy/MartinPaulEve (thanks, Prof.
Eve!) ...

So I got that going for me ...

Anyway, for those who didn't already know, and may have been grateful for
the relative quiet ...

Feel free f you haven't to find me at the Face Book
http://www.Facebook.com/FlavorDav , the Twitter
http://www.twitter.com/FlavorDav and/or the Google+ (see email address
above) ...

Thanks again, and keep up the good work. See you @ the movies ...