Re: Tony White’s Sinuous Traces » 3:AM Magazine

Perry Noid coolwithdoc at gmail.com
Mon Nov 24 07:08:43 CST 2014

Here's the webpage that allows you to download the book for free.

"Everyone heard the screaming."
Was the first thing that appeared to me at the top of the page. Hm...

And if you live in the Bristol area across the pond then apparently there's
a "new media" artwork on display that triggers a smartphone app yada, yada,
yada...

Anyway, I'll check out the book at least. It's short and it's free. Why not?

Thanks Mark. Sounds interesting, we shall see.