NP but The Wire ( again). ( and I've never seen an episode)

Rich Clavey antizoyd at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 11 22:25:09 CDT 2014


Wow. I have only watched the first two seasons, and I have been hearing a lot about how the second season is the weakest. Can't wait to watch the rest...
Rich



________________________________
 From: Mark Thibodeau <jerkyleboeuf at gmail.com>
To: Mark Kohut <mark.kohut at gmail.com> 
Cc: pynchon -l <pynchon-l at waste.org> 
Sent: Thursday, September 11, 2014 4:25 PM
Subject: Re: NP but The Wire ( again). ( and I've never seen an episode)
 


Personally, I think the second season is the weakest season of The Wire. But it's still one of the best seasons of television entertainment ever created. Still a top percentile show, even at its "worst", which is far, far better than most shows' best.

yer old pal Jerky




On Thu, Sep 11, 2014 at 5:16 PM, Mark Kohut <mark.kohut at gmail.com> wrote:

 Mike Madden (@MikeMadden) 
>9/11/14, 4:02 PM
>The run @tanehisicoates is on about (absurdly underrated) Season 2 of "The Wire" makes me want to stay up all night tonight re-watching it. 
>Download the official Twitter app here 
>
>
>Sent from my iPad
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://waste.org/pipermail/pynchon-l/attachments/20140911/a205b8d5/attachment.html>


More information about the Pynchon-l mailing list