Pynchon and Chicago
Tyler Wilson
tbsqrd at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 25 16:25:13 CDT 2014
I've got through Saturday, but not a ton of free time. The closer to downtown, the better. But interested in any thoughts.
Thanks, All.
--
T
> On Sep 25, 2014, at 10:11 AM, alice malice <alicewmalice at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> How many days have you got?
>
> Always worth a spin:
>
> http://www.msichicago.org/whats-here/tours/white-city/
>
>> On Wed, Sep 24, 2014 at 10:39 PM, Tyler Wilson <tbsqrd at hotmail.com> wrote:
>> Folks -- I'm just into the Windy City today for the first time attending a design conference. Where should I go?, what should I see or eat?, who should I talk to?... Pynchon-related.
>>
>> First to mind are the exchanges, mentioned in BE, and The White City from AtD. Anything else I'm just not presently recalling?
>>
>> Any listers here in Chi-Town?
>>
>> With gratitude,
>> --
>> T-
>> Pynchon-l / http://www.waste.org/mail/?listpynchon-l
> -
> Pynchon-l / http://www.waste.org/mail/?list=pynchon-l
-
Pynchon-l / http://www.waste.org/mail/?list=pynchon-l
More information about the Pynchon-l
mailing list