a different history

Mark Kohut mark.kohut at gmail.com
Sat Aug 8 19:04:04 CDT 2015

I have been practically unable to read anything at all about the events. Not Hiroshima.
Learning by existing what I have learned--and even seen about it--I, too, still am viscerally against it and must be forever now.
But, I usually reserve the word terrorism for acts outside of declared war acts. The U.S. had declared war on Japan.

Sent from my iPad