ish mailian ishmailian at gmail.com
Fri Aug 28 08:26:23 CDT 2015

Not the DD I would recommend or ever re- read. I like Moonies, but I like
all sorts of weird cultish stuff, Americans are always producing cults and
attracting people to them, great stuff for an author to work with. The book
is too dark, in the basement, in dens of dusty books, with cult worship,
not unlike the ones that flitter about the head of TRP, and the boy, young
man and his girl are such idiots. I like The Wonder Boys film in contrast.