Play Date 10 @ Luv Unlimited w/ Flavor Dav

Dave Monroe against.the.dave at gmail.com
Thu Jun 18 22:42:37 CDT 2015

... all OG 45s/EPs (sound file below) ...

Charlotte Leslie, "Les filles c'est c'est fait pour fair l'amour" (Polydor)
Dana Gillespie, "Tu n'as vraiment pas changé" (Decca)
Jany L, "Le Restaurant Chinois" (Germinal)
Jacques Dutronc, "Je suis content" (Disques Vogue)
Les 409s, "S'Il faut un homme "  (RCA Victor)
Pinkerton's, "Duke's Jetty" (Pye)
The Crowns, "Call Me" (Pama)
Pete Terrace, "No No No" (Somerset)
The Latin Blues Band feat. Luis Aviles, "Take a Trip" (Speed)
El Gran Combo, "Gran Combo's Boogaloo" (Gema)
Willie Rodriguez, "Boogaloo Hay" (Fonseca)
Ricardo Ray, "Colombia's Boogaloo" (Alegre)
Los Buenos, "Groovy Woovy" (Accion)
The Equals, "Funky Funky" (President)
The Vernons Girls, "Dat's Love" (Decca)
Barbara McNair, "He's a King" (Signature)
Carole Waller, "Chicken Man" (U.S.A.)
Clydie King, "I'll Never Stop Loving You" (Minit)
Judson Moore, "Everybody Push and Pull" (Capri)
Nick Ashford, "I Don't Need No Doctor" (Verve)
Frosty, "Organ Grinder's Monkey" (MGM)
Giant Crab, "Cool It" (Uni)
Chuck Jackson, "Any Day Now" (Wand)

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/14333849/Play%20Date%2010%20Flavor%20Dav.mp3